20 CUDGEWA LANE, HARRISON
Stylish, Size, Class - Chance of a lifetime
If sophisticated luxury and location are at the top of your list, then look no further. This oversize four bedroom luxury home has the finest appointments and will suit a fastidious executive buyer or a family who wants to remain in the familiar and convenient Harrison.
This immaculate house has all the spaciousness and class you could dream of. Conveniently located near Gungahlin Shopping Centre, the Flemington Road shopping precinct, Mitchell and to the City, this townhouse boasts 2.7 ceilings down stairs, loads of natural light and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. On the ground floor, as you enter the home you will find the living and dining areas on either side. The heart of the house is a beautiful elite designer kitchen with smeg applicances.
The kitchen and family & meals area flows out through stacker doors to a sunny and very private courtyard with a pristine, water feature swimming pool.
The well-appointed kitchen offers stone benchtops, stainless steel Smeg gas cooktop and oven, soft close drawers and quality tapware. A powder room, generous large laundry with plenty of cupboards and internal staircase down to the 2.5 security garage, when the cars are not inside it can be use as a exercise gym with four large mirror robes for screening.
From the family and meals area going up the beautiful glass stairs is the main bathroom and four large bedrooms. the master suite offers large walk-in robe with ensuite bathroom and private balcony look out to the reserve.
Upstairs from the garage is a very private rumpus/ theatre room with balcony and bathroom, great for kids to play and as a guest room.
Superb location - close proximity to the City, Mitchell, Gungahlin Shopping centre, Flemington Road shopping precinct and schools. If you are looking for a new executive townhome in Canberra's fastest growing Gungahlin area, then 20 Cudgewa Lane Harrison needs to be on the top of your 'must see' list.
Lower Level 126.67sqm
Upper Level 83.69sqm
Balcony (2nd) 9.00sqm
Gross floor area 349.61sqm
• No body corporate
• Four bedrooms - master suite with ensuite & WIR & balcony
• Elite kitchen with plenty of cupboards with quality SMEG applicances
• Private setting and plenty of feature lighting
• Fronting reserve land
• 2.5 car garage with internal access and remote entry
• Large amounts of storage
• Alarm system & video recording system
• Ducted vacuum
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• 2,000 ltr water tank
• Huge rumpus room - currently is a cinema room and sitting area with bathroom
• Front courtyard with beautiful landscape with garden lights
• Two balconies
• Stunning in ground salt water pool with water feature and gas heating- Self cleaning pool system
• Luxury glass stair case
• Top quality window treatment
• Extensive use of floor to ceiling doors and windows
• Beautiful outdoor entertaining areas with gas point, water point, electric power point and drain.
• Fantastic views over reserve/parkland
If you are interested in viewing the property, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com. If you do not register your interest we will not be able to notify you of cancellations or changes to open times.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed